New here from melb looking for rs265

Towside

Hi All,

New here looking to buy an rs265 trophy with low km (below 40k km) in the next week or so, planning to look at a 808 today or on the weekend. If you know anyone or are interested in parting let me know, i have cash ready to burn lol.

Cheers

Mark.

Agreed, black just looks good from all angles never akward.. but having owned previous black cars lol not fun to keep looking pretty.. would definitely require a 'Final Inspection' going over.

Gave them an offer, so see what happens with that tomorrow :)

Thanks mate, I also to mix it up a bit decided to look at facelift rs265 cup premium In ly and white.. quite tempted by new considering the 48990 drive away price at the moment till the end of the month (coukdbbe a bit more wiggle room there I'm not sure) will make a choice by Monday if I'm going new :)

Thanks :) Friday can't come soon enough (wish I wasn't heading to Bali for two weeks to enjoy it more!)

Already looking at suspension and wheel mods , just when I thought unwound behave with this car.

Re: pics I just host them on Flickr then use the IMG link on the forum, using the pics hosted adress from flickr.

Cheers

Mark