Sydney supremacy!

CWM

Hi guys, bought a liquid yellow rs 200 edc cup a month ago and loving the hell out of it. Dealer told me that there's only 40 cars imported into Australia in that colour. I dunno how accurate that statement is but I haven't yet seen another car in that colour and it certainly gets a lot of attention from other road users.

Very nice. Interested in a twin Clio 200T photoshoot? :mrgreen:

Also, we're planning a drive day in 2 weeks time - you should come along!

Very nice. Interested in a twin Clio 200T photoshoot? :mrgreen:

Also, we're planning a drive day in 2 weeks time - you should come along!

Sure, I'm interested in a photo shoot. Definitely coming to the cruise, that's the main reason why I joined here, haha. Thanks Homer, your profile pic is pretty racy as well :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dealer told me that there's only 40 cars imported into Australia in that colour. I dunno how accurate that statement is but I haven't yet seen another car in that colour and it certainly gets a lot of attention from other road users.

Welcome and congrats on your LY baby

Quite accurate I guess.

It's a colour they want to remain somewhat limited, and not as readily available as say red, black and grey.

Enjoy!

It's a colour they want to remain somewhat limited, and not as readily available as say red, black and grey.

Enjoy!

We can order as many as we want. It's probably the majority of stock coming through in the next few months. Expect to see many more come June.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dealer told me that there's only 40 cars imported into Australia in that colour. I dunno how accurate that statement is but I haven't yet seen another car in that colour and it certainly gets a lot of attention from other road users.

Welcome and congrats on your LY baby

Quite accurate I guess.

Enjoy!

There are plenty of 200's, 250's, 265's in LY :)

Enjoy!

We can order as many as we want. It's probably the majority of stock coming through in the next few months. Expect to see many more come June.

NOOOOOOO its not limited anymore hehehe. Good for sales I guess. It's v.hard for me to see a LY of any kind on the rds.

Right now it's such a fad though. tonym & I were observing the folk of humans touching & looking at the one LY200T on gp weekend, like it's such a alien colour.

Enjoy!

NOOOOOOO its not limited anymore hehehe. Good for sales I guess. It's v.hard for me to see a LY of any kind on the rds.

Right now it's such a fad though. tonym & I were observing the folk of humans touching & looking at the one LY200T on gp weekend, like it's such a alien colour.

Not the best choice of word there mate :wink:

Not the best choice of word there mate :wink:

But if you squint....

8721682676_a14fb1c52b_c.jpg

NOPE.