hello hello..

nrok

Hi all, great forum (can't figure out how yo post pics yet), finding lots of info on my new toy, just bought a well looked after bog stock rs 172 with the hopes of getting plenty of track time in it. Day one involved stripping the interior, painting wheels, stuffing round with resistors to clear the rear belt pretensioners (still can't get it to clear!). So far really enjoying it. Does the forum run track days?

Welcome along. We have an annual congregation called the OZRENAULTSPORT Nationals which usually includes a longish drive or two and a day at a track.. You will fit right in. :)

Welcome nrok! Great to see another silver track-focused Clio 8)

Have you done much track work before? What kind of events are you interested in?

There're a bunch of OZRSers that do the CSCA sprint series over the course of the year - check out the motorsport section.

OZRENAULTSPORT Nationals sounds like fun..

not much track time at all, looking to do the speed of the streets type days, not sure if i could fund a sprint series or have enough track time yet, although that would be my goal to get to that..

I'd still suggest checking out the sprint series - it's pretty well priced, very social and you'd be with a bunch of other Clios 8)

Speaking of which - really need to get my ar$e into gear for some sprints this year... :popcorn: