My new Clio EDC.

jasta007

Hi all,

Just became the proud owner of a black Clio RS 200 Cup. Love it to bits already. My first new car and the first that's been anything more than just a runabout. I really liked the look of the white Clio and I was really tempted by the Liquid Yellow but after seeing the black on black cup wheels it was pretty much a done deal.

Super stoked that I got one of the first models sent out for testing which means I scored climate control and parking sensors for free too. First mod I'm considering is maybe spraying/covering the spoiler and the side swoosh but seeing the car in the flesh they don't stand out nearly as much as they do in photos so I'm not sure.

Hopefully get some better images soon.

z1n3.jpg

brg8.jpg

Congrats mate! Black on looks great - could luck with the cleaning! :wink:

We just picked up our Sport Trophy this arvo and did a 100km round trip for dinner (the wife drove the whole time as I couldn't get the keys off her) :mrgreen:

Really REALLY starting to like these little Clio's....

Congrats mate! Black on looks great - could luck with the cleaning! :wink:

Yeah left it outside for a few hours and already a fine layer of dust from a building site nearbyish. Argh!

Black on black (or anthracite) I reckon is the best colour for both the clio and megane RS.

But after owning 2 black cars (the wife's and my last 172)......never again if I can avoid it.

Nevertheless your new 4 looks fantastic! They look even better in the flesh.