Corolla to RS265

josephsaad91

Sup Forum!

So I've been stalking ozrenault for quite a few months; admiring all the photos, learning everything i could about the Meg, and ... gazing at HomerLovesBeer's DP each day :drool: (Those fine asses are hot! :booty: )

Been wanting to buy the beast since beggining of this year, finally bought it June 21st! arrived 24th and have been driving it ever since, all i can say is :hail::hail::hail::hail:

Such an amazing car. its an RS265 Cup, glacier white, red pack, leather seats. Honestly can say I wouldn't have had the confidence to buy a french car if it wasn't for this forum!! so props to you all :D

Clocked already 600kms, my only concern is on a cold morning start i hear a big metal clunk just as it turns on on occasion :? but i'm sure its nothing major.

Sucks though as this WHOLE week has been raining! :( so haven't been able to enjoy the car on a sunny day with the windows down yet.

2woyr60.jpg

s5y7mq.jpg

2ntxxd5.jpg

Congrats on finally taking delivery mate - great looking Meg you have there 8)

Congrats on finally taking delivery mate - great looking Meg you have there 8)

Second that. The Tibors + red pack look great!

Welcome, looks great! I like that a few options can have a Megane looking individual.

Thanks guys, the red pack is the extra touch that really makes this car unique :mrgreen:

Nice looking car with the red pack! Welcome to the forum and a big :D for taking one less corolla off the road :P

Aha yes, the corolla was sold in less than 5 days, glad its out of my hands soo quickly :D

Think that was you I spotted tonight turning into Parramatta from the Great Western Highway. Nice looking car, love your red pack.

HAHA YES! That was me buddy, nice bumping into you! was pretty awesome, finally spotting another forum member!

Sorry didn't roll down the window i was baffled :oops: ; you're the first person I've spotted so far aha, but i did beep alot LOL

And btw, those xenons + PW really really really stand out at night, love it!

- BTW, you live in the area? i'm keen to find out if there are any upcoming road trips for ozrenault syd?

Welcome to the forum and a big :D for taking one less corolla off the road :P

+1 . an excellent point

:mrgreen:

- BTW, you live in the area? i'm keen to find out if there are any upcoming road trips for ozrenault syd?

viewforum.php?f=10

Think that was you I spotted tonight turning into Parramatta from the Great Western Highway. Nice looking car, love your red pack.

HAHA YES! That was me buddy, nice bumping into you! was pretty awesome, finally spotting another forum member!

Sorry didn't roll down the window i was baffled :oops: ; you're the first person I've spotted so far aha, but i did beep alot LOL

And btw, those xenons + PW really really really stand out at night, love it!

First time I was spotted yesterday too, considering I've owned my car for several months now and I drive all over Sydney. Funny thing was, I was reading the forum when I was at Max Brenners, read this exact topic looking at the pics on the car. 30 mins later and there you are :rofl: Guess you were going to Church st doing mainies? haha I would too if I just got a new car. jks.

I live in Liverpool but I'm usually around Parramatta.

First time I was spotted yesterday too, considering I've owned my car for several months now and I drive all over Sydney. Funny thing was, I was reading the forum when I was at Max Brenners, read this exact topic looking at the pics on the car. 30 mins later and there you are :rofl: Guess you were going to Church st doing mainies? haha I would too if I just got a new car. jks.

I live in Liverpool but I'm usually around Parramatta.

Wow, well that's a good sign at least that the Megs are still a rare sight in Sydney! 8)

Haha, actually, i was heading in to watch Dispicable Me 2 with my Gf and sister, they were soo excited to spot you out aha :headbang:

We should catch up for a cruise soon, I live in Wenty, Gf in Livo, so you can show me all the good roads in the west :)