Not so new, but on the RS 200 juice

Erik@evl

Hi All,

Just thought its about time I got my act together and send up a post on the RS I have in the garage. Fantastic car and heaps of fun! I have been on the forum for a while on the sidelines, so time to get off the fence.

Bought it 2nd hand and have done first Winton on a John Bowe Day to see what it can do….and how it does it :wink: bog stock apart from Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust and a brake fluid change to SRF……The tyres were Toyo Teo (Eco?) 215/45 R17, not factory but were put on for the RWC by last owner…..

Happy snaps:

b1f60f88-98f7-49d4-89ab-3dfcf372b560_zps0a27a6d9.jpg

IMG_1640_zps0abd6bda.jpg

IMG_1631_zpsfcb56872.jpg

IMG_1642_zps40dbc08a.jpg

Please Note:

Yes I am the owner of EVL Motorsports, distributor for Akrapovic and KW Automotive products - no need to hide as the username says it all :wink: , NO I am not here to push product - YES I can answer Q's for sure, YES I will be making changes to the car!!!!!. If you have a commercial Q - please shoot one of our many dealers that one…. as this is about some fun with a Clio

Officially welcome, mate!

Glad to see the RS getting some recognition within the aftermarket industry 8)

I look forward to your input and hope you have some time/inclination to put some development into the different RS models as there's definitely a market for it.

If you want to set up a section for your business in the Commercial section, feel free to contact one of the Admins.

Cheers,

Alex

Thanks Alex,

For sure looking forward to doing more to the car. Also did a donation to the forum….so maybe that is okay???…let the admins judge But like what I said above, I will be playing with the car - people can see who I am, where I am from, and no I am not interested in doing the hard sell…. I am just going to have some fun with the Clio and of course I am biased on what products I do - - you know it up front.

Cheers

Erik

Officially welcome, mate!

Glad to see the RS getting some recognition within the aftermarket industry 8)

I look forward to your input and hope you have some time/inclination to put some development into the different RS models as there's definitely a market for it.

If you want to set up a section for your business in the Commercial section, feel free to contact one of the Admins.

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome to the discussions Erik and thanks for posting pics.

I had my first outing at Winton with the Nationals last year and my Michelin tyres looked pretty much the same as yours after 20 laps.

Love the 200s :)

Thanks for the messages!

Pretty happy with the 200 out of the box…. will be getting r-specs for next track day as the sight of the roadies being slaughtered gives many mixed emotions :wink:

• 1 month later...