Clio RB7 Owner from Sydney

m0nty

Hey guys,

I picked up my Clio RS200 RB7 just over a week ago. It gets better every day. I can't wait till its properly freed up. It feels better every day.

I've done a few really basic things to look after the car so far. Nanolex treatment, and Ozi Cozi along with the genuine boot liner, Renault Sport floor mats and steering wheel garnish. I've got RB7 plates arriving this week. I don't really want to do much to the car as I'm keen to enter 1B Supersprints next year.

Anyway, I'll post up some photos once the plates are on next week.

Hey guys,

I picked up my Clio RS200 RB7 just over a week ago. It gets better every day. I can't wait till its properly freed up. It feels better every day.

I've done a few really basic things to look after the car so far. Nanolex treatment, and Ozi Cozi along with the genuine boot liner, Renault Sport floor mats and steering wheel garnish. I've got RB7 plates arriving this week. I don't really want to do much to the car as I'm keen to enter 1B Supersprints next year.

Anyway, I'll post up some photos once the plates are on next week.

Hi Sam,

Glad to see you made it here.

Congrats again on the purchase, the RedBull Clio is one great looking car.

Hope to catch up on the track next season.

Time for a RB Clio register ? Walkie ?

Thanks guys. I've just ordered projectors headlights from the Sport to do a xenon conversion. Any idea what additional parts are needed for the dynamic cornering to work?

Good luck with it but i don't think you will get the cornering lights to work as it's a different loom afaik.

Be sure to post up some pics when done.

yea mate, remember my white clio in your carpark when i came to toyota to drive the 86 with you. There was a crowd of idiots around the 86 and you were struggling to keep up with the garbage coming out of their mouths.

yea mate, remember my white clio in your carpark when i came to toyota to drive the 86 with you. There was a crowd of idiots around the 86 and you were struggling to keep up with the garbage coming out of their mouths.

I'm sure it's no different now. Its like the ft86club forums meets.

No sh*t, I had no idea you were buddy. Aren't you sales manager at Trivetts?

• 1 month later...