2011 Megane Priviledge

Dodge

Have never seen one with a kit.

I am shopping for cars for my mother at the moment and she will not even look at the Megane because its way to bland, even the colours they come in are bland.

They need to bring in the model with the nicer bumpers and lights, The GT I think its called.

2011-Renault-Megane-GT-3.jpg

At this point I think I am going to have to recommend she gets a Golf GTI, good all rounder.

They need to bring in the model with the nicer bumpers and lights, The GT I think its called.

According to Justin, our MD, "We are already investigating further product options and studying the opportunity to increase our Renault Sport product offering in the future with the impressive Renault Mégane GT line.”

we have a cvt megane for work and its great . drove it to thredbo recently and it was very relaxing and comfortable

our accountant has just bought a koleos from joey at peter warren ,picks it up shortly

According to Justin, our MD, "We are already investigating further product options and studying the opportunity to increase our Renault Sport product offering in the future with the impressive Renault Mégane GT line.â€

That would make good sense, would be a good Golf GTI competitor. Number one thing I hear from people is that they would buy a Ford or Golf simply because its 5-door.

Not keen on the fitted body kit or any after thought type kit to be honest, would last 5-min with driveways etc, I like the ability to drive into and over things!