Newbie RS200 AGP in Melb

play1

G'day guys,

I just recently got a the RS200 AGP from the dealers at Berwick and i couldn't be more stoked with it. I've heard a great deal of Ozrenault from my brother synergize84 and i'd love to be apart of it.

Just a quick question, does anyone else's RS200 flash its hazards lights when braking hard?

And a quick shout out to the blue RS250 at Monash Uni for the little sign up notice!

Cheers

Welcome! I believe flashing lights occur when ABS is activated, to warn other road users of "impending danger"...

P.S. Picsorban!!!!

welcome, flashing lights is normal.

it's to show other drivers you're braking hard (emergency braking)

does your car have roof racks? may have seen you at black spur

Nah i dont have the roof racks, although i think i may have seen the same one, ive seen it around the richmond, hawthorn area

Welcome aboard! Glad to see your brother's cunning ploy in lending you his old 225 made you want an RS for yourself!!

Car looks rad! Pics look rad too! Thanks for sharing.

How'd you go with swapping the seats?

Hope to see you and your brother out at a social meet in the near future. Tell him it's about time he dragged his butt out to meet the OzRS crew again.

BTW I'm the fella who said hello to you in Dandenong traffic all those months ago :wink:

Cheers, Dish.

Thanks Dish! haha I'm actually another brother, you probably would have seen the 3rd eldest or something in Dandenong. We didn't end up swapping them because mum found them bearable so I get to keep the awesome Recaros, thankfully.

haha will do!

oh, sorry I didn't realise there were 3 brothers in the family! Well the offer is still open :wink:

Great to hear that your mum was ok with the Recaros in the end - good stuff!

Cheers, Dish.