1st time Renault owner - picked up a new RS250 Cup

fleets24

I picked up my new black RS250 Cup on Thursday from Henley in Osborne Park. They were fantastic. I spent the entire weekend in the car. Well I got out to deficate and to replenish. I had so many looks down in Cottesloe. I don't know what's better, the handling or when the turbo kicks in. I'm a total novice but want to learn as much as I can about her. Any advice or tips re: part upgrades will be welcome. The only thing I don't like - the speakers - anyone replaced theirs? Thanks

I spent the entire weekend in the car. Well I got out to deficate and to replenish. I had so many looks down in Cottesloe.

I'm sure you would get looks when doing number twos in public :booty: LOL

Welcome! So many new 250s joining up! Love it!

+1 :nod:

Welcome 8)

Hi mate, welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase. Great too see so many new RS250's popping up around Perth. Keep an eye out for details on our next drive day.

Cheers,

Justin.

• 2 weeks later...
While I have everyone creaming over her, where should I go for tinting? Two guys at work recommended where NOT to go, but they both said the forum will be best for advice specific for Renault's... help!

Tko tinting have done all my car and will be doing my Renault too. Always have done a good job and don't stress about doing decent (read less than 35%) tints.

They're online too if you want contact details

Car looks great. I have heard of Tko previously, haven't used them myself.

For stereo stuff in Perth Michael Macey is an install guru for fabrication. I think he works for Westside Sound and Image now a-days, I think in the Cannington store. He may not do the standard install work, but anywhere that he works I would recommend.