New to Renault land

dorset

Congrats! Great choice. I think the white brings out all the curves. Reckon those seats would be easier to live with than the recaro's.

Gee David, the Recaros work well for us skinny guys. :lol: They wouldn't be so comfortable if you weighed 100kgs though.

The only thing that bugs me about the Recaros is that they eat the rear seat foot room (I had to sit back there for 30mins the other week it would have been perfectly comfortable if I'd had my feet amputated). They could have been better designed in that respect.

Welcome and congrats! I really love the Monaco GP package, and that new white colour really sets it off. One sleepless night I suspect, will be a very exciting day for you tomorrow!

Congrats! Great choice. I think the white brings out all the curves. Reckon those seats would be easier to live with than the recaro's.

Gee David, the Recaros work well for us skinny guys. :lol: They wouldn't be so comfortable if you weighed 100kgs though.

The Recaro's aren't so bad, just getting in and out requires a bit of skill 8) . My female friends do get a bit of a 'pleasant surprise' whenever they jump in and get stuck on the bolster lol