New Megane Sport Owner in Illawarra

aftershock

Hi Guys,

Purchased a 06 Megane 225 Sport Phase II last week. Done 71k and just about to get it serviced (plus timing belt...) Car's in great nick and massively impressed with power and handling. Have to admit I did buy the car because it was going relatively cheaply not because I always wanted one etc... (but I did check car reviews and known about them since first launched in current style etc...) I'm certainly now a fan.

Actually found the forum a day or two after actually purchasing the car, and it has been a wealth of information.

Thanks!

Matt

Thanks for that!

Old ride was a blistering quick '03 Ford Focus 1.8l CL...

New one is the Megane 225 Sport Oct 2006 Phase II 3 Door in Silver. Only real modification I can see are the mags which I love the look of, G.Max Zion Sport Wheel (18 inch I believe?)

Actually found the forum a day or two after actually purchasing the car, and it has been a wealth of information.

Wecome aboard Matt.

I'll keep a look out for you as I live in the mean streets of the Gong.

You should come and meet all the Renault heads at the Nationals in a few weeks. Their a friendly bunch.

Thanks Guys,

I'll have to look into the Nationals, sounds interesting, but it might be a squeeze this time with Holidays and Phillip Island 500 locked in already...

Got to take a few quick shots today of the car after a wash:

4867834925_c85a042408.jpg

4868448854_dd91181ac0.jpg

4868448204_3f03f7534a.jpg

4867835705_f3dd2412ce.jpg

Better sized shots on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aftershock_matt/

Great photo's mate! Where abouts did you take them - up in the northern suburbs somewhere?

I reckon that's Bombo beach, could be wrong but I'd put a fiva' on it.

The "Event" is only a quick hoon down the coast. Hope to see you there....

Almost forgot,.... car looks awesome.

Welcome aboard! Enjoy all the good things we have to offer.

Nice machine you have there - good to see some different aftermarket wheels being fitted too :)

Cheers, Dish.