Proud new Megane owner! (Perth)

RSM*Cup

Hello all,

Im all new to this, and hopefully a regular to the forum.

I've been the owner of a 05/06 Renault Sport Megane Cup Turbo since early Jan this year. I must say that I am in no way at all dissapointed with the car. Very happy with the way she drives, and looks! The transition from my astra to the megane was very smooth. I have quite enjoyed the past few weeks driving around in a more 'unique' ride.

Cheers

Hayley

Welcome aboard. She looks nice indeed - kind of a dreamy 2nd photo too.

I assume it's your daily driver yes?

So do you plan on keeping her stock, or looking for improvements etc?

Either way, i'm sure others will greet you soon and ready to help with any questions.

Enjoy your visits to the forum, and good to see any activity on the other side of OZ.

Cheers Hayley,

WOLF

Welcome Hayley! Unique it certainly is. Not everyday that you'll see another on the road, unlike the numerous Astras and Golfs, but you will find a small, enthusiastic group of WA based OzRS members out your way. I wonder if that is ozsport's old car?

Hey Griff, what drugs you been smokin man? :P

Looks like a PhI going by the tail lights so would have to be a 225, not a 175 (expected you to out-anorak me there LOL)

Cheers, Dish.

Hey Griff, what drugs you been smokin man? :P

Looks like a PhI going by the tail lights so would have to be a 225, not a 175 (expected you to out-anorak me there LOL)

It's definitely a phI Cup - rear lights, front fog light "bulge" and the colour (Techno Grey) give it away :P must've been overly excited about Chris' visit to Mexico or something Griff?? :wink:

Anyway, welcome Hayley! Nice Meggy! Any plans for her (*ahem* stripped out racer) or just going to enjoy her as Dieppe intended?

The transition from my astra to the megane was very smooth. I have quite enjoyed the past few weeks driving around in a more 'unique' ride.

welcome to the forum! For years, I have been trying to get my wife to changeover from our Astra to a 4 door silver Meggy but with no success...

Hope you enjoy the car as much as we do with ours...

good choice on a nice elegant colour BTW :wink:

Hi Hayley,

Glad your enjoying her and more so that she has gone to a good home!

Cheers,

Justin.

Do I get a prize for being the first to put 2 and 2 together? :D

Biggest nerd on the forum? :wink:

Cheers for the welcome guys. Nice to see!

WOLF- it'll be my daily drive. As for modifications, more than likely leave her as is, but you never know, may come across something I might like to do!

I wonder if that is ozsport's old car?

You spotted it!

Glad your enjoying her and more so that she has gone to a good home!

She'll def be well looked after & dont worry, Im sure you will see her around, especially as Len is quite active with the drive days/shows, he might even influence me.

:hyper: