Finally got my Clio! PICS ADDED

djdavies

Hi guys

Just bought myself a 2002 Black Clio 172 with 88000kms on the clock :dance::dance::dance: . The guy just replaced the timing/acc belt, rear bearings and rotors and front and rear pads but now he has to go back to Hong Kong at short notice. Ill post up some pics when i hopefully pick it up on the weekend

Im so glad I can stop scouring carsales now!

Cheers guys

Im in Brizzy Mr Pea and its totally stock and in pretty decent nick aside from a tiny ding just above the driver side rear window and some slight wearing on the drivers side leather. Its streets ahead of anything else I looked at, and has the added bonus of all the expensive work being done already! Im chompin at the bit to get it now just gotta wait till the weekend :D

Hi guys

Just bought myself a 2002 Black Clio 172 with 88000kms on the clock :dance::dance::dance: . The guy just replaced the timing/acc belt, rear bearings and rotors and front and rear pads but now he has to go back to Hong Kong at short notice. Ill post up some pics when i hopefully pick it up on the weekend

Im so glad I can stop scouring carsales now!

This sounds exactly like the Silver Bullet! Except it was on 98 000km and when we got it all checked over the previous mob had royally screwed up the timing belt change... :(

Hope everthing is good with yours though! 8)

Well done DJ,

Have to admit, was a little iffy on the other one (as you know).

We definately have to get something going soon for SE QLD, yeah?

Anyways, enjoy and here if you need me. Hopefully later rather than soner.

Cheers :alco:

WOLF

ps: not a big drinker, but thought it appropriate.