Factory trained technician

RenaultCotech

Let me be the first to welcome you!

Where abouts did you learn thte craft and are you still working with Renault?

Oh p.s. if you could do a step by step guide to installing cams, phase 1 172 cable throttle and pedal assembly and then some ITBs on the car we would appreciate it!

LOL Chris! :wanker:

While you at it Rencotech, can u please provide a step by step guide (with photo's and video) of a full strip down and re build of every component in a 172 or 182 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously, welcome mate. It is fantastic to have some extra Renault expertise floating around!

Do you own a renault by chance?

Oh p.s. if you could do a step by step guide to installing cams, phase 1 172 cable throttle and pedal assembly and then some ITBs on the car we would appreciate it!

HEHEHE, come on Chris, make the new member feel welcomed :mrgreen: LOL before you murder him with questions...

Welcome to the forum "RenaultCotech" and im sure your help will be much appreciated and needed....

Where abouts do you live in Sydney and do you own a workshop??

Welcome aboard RTech,

No specifics as such, but am interested in the above questions of car, still at Renault etc.

Also, any chance you might be moving to Brisbane area in the near future?! :mrgreen:

Cheers,

WOLF

• 2 weeks later...

I own a 2004 Renault Megane II, 1.6lt Auto, with just over 60,000kms on the clock.

Just the other night, I started up the car after work and a warning light came up on the dash as i took off 'Injection Fault' 'Service'. I pulled off the road to check the manual, and afterward, tried to start up and there was no problem, and I drove home. This has happened once more. If I let the engine warm-up a little before taking off there is no issue.

Is this something that you have come across before?

She did get the 60k service recently, but, do you think that I may need an fuel infection service?

What would you recommend. I know that if I drive it in to a mechanic, the problem will not be apparent as the engine will be warm!

I hope you can offer me some advice.