Finally with a Renault �

mairo

Traded (strait swap) my bimmer this Sunday for a Laguna

1999 BMW E46 318i auto (not the tiptronic one) 171,000km for a 2003 Laguna V6 Privilege LX 149,000km.

The car is in perfect condition in/out, has some small bits to be fixt but nothing major (yet :wink: ) …

Major improvement from the BMW in every way – the bimmer was 1.9L engine and was using 10L/100km, the Laguna is 3.0L and average so far has been 9L, considering that it has been driven pretty hard these few days ïŠ

I hope u guys will accept a boy with a Laguna ---- I have Clio V6 engine under the bonnet :wink:

Miro

nice deal ! and no one discriminates between renaults here :] '' is renault . is good ''

btw , you could probably swap your ''clio V6 motor'' for a slightly used clio 172 motor with cash adjustment , as long as you can help wedge the V6 firmly into the back seat of the clio . and help connect it up .

nice deal ! and no one discriminates between renaults here :] '' is renault . is good ''

btw , you could probably swap your ''clio V6 motor'' for a slightly used clio 172 motor with cash adjustment , as long as you can help wedge the V6 firmly into the back seat of the clio . and help connect it up .

Should be an easy job over a lazy Sat afternoon with a slab and a few mates...

Thx guys,

It is a vast improvement over the Pulsar (haha, never thought of such a comparison)

rob 240, I can defiantly help in the install(have probably the best person for this job at home :) ), but wont be able to help with the lifting and moving process, had surgery recently and not very handy with lifting things yet :) ...

WOLF, can u get parts for Laguna too? Will email you the part numbers of a few things that I need

WOLF, can u get parts for Laguna too? Will email you the part numbers of a few things that I need

Yes. Any Renault... and a lot more on offer for a Laguna using Renault/Motrio parts. You should save even more!

Phew that was close..you probably nearly joined Aussie Frogs and chose this instead :)

I too have a Laguna but the poor mans version (2ltr) as the family cruiser. Nice and smooth, comfortable, easy on the eye, quiet, economical, sedate..well basically relaxing after driving the wee beasty most days. I have a full set of workshop manuals and like a mental challenge should anything go astray. What year is it? Maybe we can reflash the ECU with a sportier tune!

Welcome to the forum :)