Hello

Gareth

G'day all,

Been floating around on here for a couple of weeks now. I bought a 2002 Clio Sport a couple of weeks ago and am very happy with it so far. Looking forward to learning more about these great little cars and perhaps adding some sensible comments from time to time.

Cheers :)

Welcome!

Seems to be plenty of new members again.

Maybe someday soon I'll be back in a RSC. I think next drive day I'm going to ride shot gun... 'get back in it' if you know what I mean.

Thanks guys,

I'm in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. The car is silver, will try and get some photos up over the next few days. Any one else on here based out my way?

Thanks guys,

I'm in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney. The car is silver, will try and get some photos up over the next few days. Any one else on here based out my way?

Where abouts bud?

Ive got family in Valley Heights, Springwood, Hazelbook and Lawson.

There is a 182 Cup i aways see in Springwood near train station on the main strip.

Also spotted a Liquid Yellow R27 :drool: on the highway coming into springwood, turning right last sunday.

I drive a Red 172 w/ silver stripes. Look forward to seing you around.

Where abouts bud?

Ive got family in Valley Heights, Springwood, Hazelbook and Lawson.

There is a 182 Cup i aways see in Springwood near train station on the main strip.

Also spotted a Liquid Yellow R27 on the highway coming into springwood, turning right last sunday.

I drive a Red 172 w/ silver stripes. Look forward to seing you around.

Hi Chris,

Mate, I'm in Warrimoo, been looking around for more clio's, but so far I've only seen a blue 182 Cup (I think) in Emu Plains. Sounds like there is a few out this way. Hopefully I'll see you around also.

Cheers

Yeah mate. If you want to PM me your moby ill give you a call the next time im in the mountains.

Also there is a black 172 in Emu plains who is a member on here.

PS i always take mitchells pass on the way back down the mountains :)

Thanks Chris,

Michells Pass is one of my favourite roads. Also Hawkesbury/Springwood Road down and out towards Richmond is pretty good. I'll send you my number mate. Look forward to meeting you :D