Hello Peeps

xzibit

New to the forum.. :shock:

Just keeping it sweet and simple

Recently bought me a nice Arctic blue "07 Megane 225 cup, I do wish it was a Mégane R26R but it will suffice for now I guess haha oh yeah also own a Silver Clio 182 cup, both great cars but sadly one has to leave my side.

Previous rides,

MY05 suby STI

Nissan 200sx SPECR GT

SSS pulsar

& the list goes on

Hopefully some drives or meets are coming up, let me know I live in the Hills district & would be good to catch up.

Peace,

Pablo

aka xzibit

Gday and welcome.

Ive only had my R26 for a short time,but the guys here are a great source of info on improvements without spending mad money.

RSTuner is a must for your car....search the technical forum and drop me a line with any questions.

Cheers

Dave

Def does sound like some sort of tune or mod is required, i have heard of the RSTuner around the forum i guess i just have to read more about and hopefully see from you guys what it can do.

Is there a Renault performance garage that you guys go to???

Autoparis is Melbourne is the closest thing, but check out hte K-Tec Racing & Demon Tweeks websites in the UK (there are other UK tuning companies too as RSs are uber popular over there!)

Oh, and WELCOME!! 8)

Thanks for all the info & hello's fellas ! !

Been reading a little on the different ecu remaps with the info you guys have provided me but concerned on doing these mods myself. How have you guys tackled this especially with what I can see as a lack of performance shops that do this sort of work for our Renault in Sydney???

Paul V is your man in Sydney, based in Carlton so not exactly convenient for you maybe. He does a lot of servicing work and mechanical upgrades. He's not a laptop-type tuner though.

Thanks for all the info & hello's fellas ! !

Been reading a little on the different ecu remaps with the info you guys have provided me but concerned on doing these mods myself. How have you guys tackled this especially with what I can see as a lack of performance shops that do this sort of work for our Renault in Sydney???

The remaps are easy..just uploading .cal (calibration files) to the ECU and data logging, send data log file to Fastchip (Henk) he tweeks .cal file & sends you a fresh one..you up load..data log etc till it's as good as it gets in std trim (custom map service other wise load generic uprated mapping to get the best from 98 octane). There are other features with the RSTuner such as error codes and certain diag testing eg - manually triggering various vehicle systems to test functionality. Easy stuff. Helps you get to know the car and become more independent.

Cheers