Newb

toffa

Welcome! Good luck with the search. There're are few good 'uns out there at the moment!

Alex

thanks guys.

feel free to let me know which ones would be good to look at!

also, just how good are these things? what drew me to them is that there aren't many cars out there that provide the kind of driving feel and excitement claimed to be had in the clio.

is it that good?

well i don't own one, but yes they are that good! thats why i am looking to buy one! :D

very impressive on the track and more impressive through the twisties! They handle like they are on rails, and whats more they are a sleeper aswell, very subtle :)

drive one for yourself and see :D

where abouts you located? take a look on carsales there seems to be quite a few bargains floating around atm, or even in our For Sale section :D

For what $ you pay used these days for the RSC, you'd be hard pressed to find much better performance and handling from a NA engined car. Check out the "What could replace a 182 Cup?" thread. We're struggling to find a current upgrade.

You could Buy mine :) Still got a years worth of new car warranty and Reg left :)