New RSC owner - 04 silver 172

generalben

Hi all,

Thought I'd join the forum after picking up a very straight looking rattle-less clio... was driving an e34 bmw before but since moving to sydney i decided i needed something small and over-takey to deal with stop-start traffic drivers and lanes that make spaghetti look tubby.

very much enjoying having an accelerator pedal that is like a hot rod up the car's a*** rather than a suggestion box.

Welcome! Another Sydney member :) get along to some forum meets & drives!

Alex

Welcome to the community generalben!

Was the car previously known to the forum?

Well, I'm not sure... and no offence to you all but I hope not! Would like to perpetuate my delusion that it was a groceries car for a senior citizen who purchased it purely for the included options.

Having said that, can you suggest how I might find that out? Just using the rego number?

Welcome to the forum mate :)

I think your car originally belonged to a forum member called "Racered" who was a track junkie, did alot of track days and motorkhanas from what i understand...............................

ahahaaha, just kidding :lol:

don't worry, if it did indeed belong to a forum member, the car would have been cared for above standards - we all love our cars here, and sure we enjoy "driving" them, but the majority of us are also proactive in maintaining our cars in tip top condition. :) ..........maybe take a look in the for sale section to see if it was a past owners car :)

Enjoy the forums

Cheers,

Brendan

Welcome :) I think it fair to say the F4R engine likes / needs to see some action to stay healthy and fit.

It's also true that forum members go to pretty long lengths to care for their cars. Who ever owned mine before me was not nice to it. It now has had the full massage and is happy again.

Welcome :) I think it fair to say the F4R engine likes / needs to see some action to stay healthy and fit.

That's what I keep telling my girlfriend! She doesn't understand it's for the good of us all.

The trick is to let her drive for a while :wink: