brett 172

g'day all. i'm a new member and a bit of a novice with this sort of thing. i own a 2001 rsc 172 with a mandrel bent remus exhaust and 3" high flow cat. i also have a unifilter rampod on the induction side of things. i have driven over 100,000 kms in it and its still going strong. i love it and love being quicker than cars that assume they'll beat me. thanks for having me.

They're mainly a good bunch around here except brendans225. He's usually really mean to me :twisted:.

WHAT!!!!!!

Who's mean to who?!

OMG Don't believe him Brett, you only have to look at some of the posts these guys make, and they always picking on the small guy :(

I'm the nicest bloke around :mrgreen: .............sometimes :roll: ............. :lol::lol:

They're mainly a good bunch around here except brendans225. He's usually really mean to me :twisted:.

WHAT!!!!!!

Who's mean to who?!

OMG Don't believe him Brett, you only have to look at some of the posts these guys make, and they always picking on the small guy :(

I'm the nicest bloke around :mrgreen: .............sometimes :roll: ............. :lol::lol:

don't worry, you 've been ok to me so far lol

Welcome Brett! There's actually a Quarter Mile thread on here somewhere with times. Not really the Clio's thing. Much more at home on the track than the strip :) How'd it take you 100,000km of ownership to find us???

Welcome Brett! There's actually a Quarter Mile thread on here somewhere with times. Not really the Clio's thing. Much more at home on the track than the strip :) How'd it take you 100,000km of ownership to find us???

i guess i hadn't looked until i bumped into a group of members by chance at homebush bay a couple of months ago. i'd never seen that many rs cars in one place before. they looked great.