SUP pplz~!!!

DK86

Heya everyone...just intro'ing myself~

recently got my account activated, thanks so very much to walkie86...lol, i was youtubing, and ended up commenting about his exhaust, and he helped me activate my account on this forum~!!!

just a little about myself, i drive a clio 172 (blueish tinged silver? lol, srzly dunno what colour to describe it as). up until about a month ago i was driving a really heavily modded 1999 shaped subaru wrx, which was sadly totalled on military road, sydney on the way back from uni from a very annoying accident. aami thought it was in their interest to pay me a sum of money (obviously not enough to cover the mods, but i was later told i was very lucky i was even covered) instead of repair my car...

anyhow, yeah...so far, i'm very happy with the way the clio drives, especially for a naturally aspirated engine, very agile, and handles well...obviously not as fast outright in a straight line as the wrx, but i'd say it's a lot quicker than the wrx before the wrx hits boost haha...

...anyone attend unsw? i'm in my last year of uni this year, studying aviation

...anywayz, it's awesome seeing so many dedicated people proud to drive clios

...cya guys around~ :D

Glad you finally got in mate 8)

Enjoy the forum and there are a few ppl around UNSW too :wink:

thanks...awesome amount of information on these forums...

anyhow, i came across a forum where someone commented "Alex u must collect induction systems first an Apollo then BMC and now this"

...lol, so...what are the pros/cons so far of each of them? which one's ur pick? (i'm assuming the maxogen, since ur name says it:P)

.obviously not as fast outright in a straight line as the wrx, but i'd say it's a lot quicker than the wrx before the wrx hits boost haha...

Unless the wrx does a 6000 rpm clutch dump, there is nothing in it to 100kph :wink:

Welcome from a fellow 172 driver :D

...lol, yeah...there was PLENTY of turbo lag with that car...

welcome to the forum mate :D

i was going to study aviation at uni (the flying course), but plans changed at the time :( ...........ah well :cry:

hope your enjoying your course :)

Cheers,

Brendan

i was in flying too...till i ran into some problems...so i'm flying with a different flying school, finishing off the rest of my subjects, partly the reason as to why i did uni at a part time basis...was fed up with the uni...

i was in flying too...till i ran into some problems...so i'm flying with a different flying school, finishing off the rest of my subjects, partly the reason as to why i did uni at a part time basis...was fed up with the uni...

ah fair enough, i was enrolled in flying, then switched to the management course (but thought, f*ck this, if i ain't flying then i ain't doing aviation at all!).........so now i'm at macq, which is only 10 mins from my house :lol:

ah fair enough, i was enrolled in flying, then switched to the management course (but thought, f*ck this, if i ain't flying then i ain't doing aviation at all!).........so now i'm at macq, which is only 10 mins from my house :lol:

hahaha...fair enuff in your case as well...but i love my flying a lot...so dun really wanna stop...not stopping flying cause of some.........anyway, i'll leave it there before i get too pissed off

Meganes have boost DK :P

Welcome mate - apologies for the lengthy wait, but I did activate you about a week/10 days ago!

Meganes have boost DK :P

Welcome mate - apologies for the lengthy wait, but I did activate you about a week/10 days ago!

??? :P never said anything about boost :P...i had a car with boost before too~

...nah, no worries about the wait...lol...i didn't check the forum until i got a message on youtube again from walkie86 about how u activated the account for me...

...dis forum's awesome so far...sucking up all the info~

welcome DK86, is that short for "drift king ae86"? :) You have to make it to one of the drive days if you can ...

hahaha;; i dun think 'drift king' existed when i was assigned the name 'DK' as a nickname...but yupz...i'd LOVE to make it to the upcoming drive days...