Shoey the Newy

Shoey

Hi all,

My name is Jen (AKA Shoey) and I am from Melbourne. If you are too, you may see me driving around in my Renault Sport, with number plates "SHOEY". In fact someone definitley did as I had a OzRenaultSports Forum card stuck on my windscreen, so thanks for the invite!

I have recently had my Sports serviced by a fella in Box Hill, Paul from "Paris Auto" and it purrs like a kitten now - he also fixed my pesky speedo, which intermittently stopped, and the Mentone Renault guys couldn't fix it. So anybody interested in finding a good Renault mechanic, he's your man.

That's it from me!

Ciao

Shoey

Welcome to OZRS Shoey,

What model RS do you have?

I'm in Perth so won't see you anytime soon,

but there are plenty of us in Melbourne.

cheers, :D

Welcome aboard Jen.

Nice to see another girl join the flock!!

Jess (username pêche) is in Melbourne too. You should both try to get to the drive days to keep those blokes in line!

Nothing to do with your user name, but it reminded me that my wife Sue commented one day that she thought my car looked like a shoe!!!

I was incensed! And she drives a Corolla :)

Nothing to do with your user name, but it reminded me that my wife Sue commented one day that she thought my car looked like a shoe!!!

I've had two people make this comment about my car too. I kinda agree though... especially when there are stripes running down the length of it. :D

Good thing it doesn't have THREE stripes.

A la:

467863_l.jpg

Welcome aboard Jen.

Nice to see another girl join the flock!!

Jess (username pêche) is in Melbourne too. You should both try to get to the drive days to keep those blokes in line!

Don't forget jets4, a.k.a. Jen - my other half!! This could get confusing... LOL

Welcome to OzRS, Shoey :)

Welcome Shoey!

Where in melb you near. I may see you around if your in the Box Hill Area