A proper newbie at last

Dave@

I'm Excited Kev>

I picked up my 18 month old but new to me Cup today. 11,400km, and the only flaws I can find are a tiny rattle in the door and a couple of little scratches near the bonnet release. The only problem is that tomorrow I'm getting my eyes zapped so I can chuck the glasses away, which means I won't be able to get out for a real fang for a couple of days.

Tomorrow morning I've got some time though...

Nope, a 182 Cup out of Cairns that Rick D's sold to me at a price I couldn't say no to. In the end I think they wished I had, because they weren't sounding happy about the original agreed price when I drove out. Could have just been sales tactics, but I'm happy with the car!

My kids like it too, because they can reach the boot and door handles a lot more easily than the Outback. I'm being told by them that we have to go to the shops in the new car - but I'm going to be nice and let my wife drive (Or is that being nasty, since it's my toy!)

Nope, a 182 Cup out of Cairns that Rick D's sold to me at a price I couldn't say no to. In the end I think they wished I had, because they weren't sounding happy about the original agreed price when I drove out. Could have just been sales tactics, but I'm happy with the car!

My kids like it too, because they can reach the boot and door handles a lot more easily than the Outback. I'm being told by them that we have to go to the shops in the new car - but I'm going to be nice and let my wife drive (Or is that being nasty, since it's my toy!)

Dave ..nice work mate you will love the car ... who at Rick D were you dealing with ... :wink:

Enjoy mate ...

• 2 weeks later...

Well done at last Dave, it was worth the hassle wasn't it ?

As we discussed b4 u got it, yours beats mine by 1000 kms, and mine beats yours by 2 months younger. A pidgeon pair!!

Cheers Pete