Yet another Artic Blue RS in the Inner West..

Hussey

Hi all,

After 2 years of dreaming I've finally taken the plunge into RS ownership. Picked up my 6 month old Artic Blue 182 Cup on the weekend and am loving every minute of it!

I'm having sooo much fun in fact that it's even made me look forward to the drive to WORK in the morning and when I get there I've got this big stupid grin on my face... :lol:

Oh well I just thought I'd pop my post cherry and say hi. Look forward to sharing a few stories.

Cheers,

Luke

Welcome mate!! I'm one the of the fellow inner-westy arctic blue cups!!

Steve has told me that i pinched ur new one from Parramatta! sorry!! Hope ur enjoying it as much as i am & that u can join us on the 6th!!

I'll see u round Balmain

cheers,

Alex

Hi all,

After 2 years of dreaming I've finally taken the plunge into RS ownership. Picked up my 6 month old Artic Blue 182 Cup on the weekend and am loving every minute of it!

I'm having sooo much fun in fact that it's even made me look forward to the drive to WORK in the morning and when I get there I've got this big stupid grin on my face... :lol:

Oh well I just thought I'd pop my post cherry and say hi. Look forward to sharing a few stories.

Cheers,

Luke

Welcome to OzRenaultSport :mrgreen:

You can always tell an RSC driver :wink:

Hey Luke,

Welcome to OzRS! Glad you finally got the Clio afterall. And to think a few weeks ago you told me about the possibility about the Cooper S. Shame on you :P

So is your brother Jealous? Does he want one too?

Also... has your mate with the 172 registered on here yet?

Thanks for making me welcome guys...

I've managed 900 glorious km's in a week already and just filled up for the third time!

I'm definately going to try and make it on the 6th. You should expect a newbie post from my mate soon who is also keen.

I'm too good to my bro... I paid the extra $ to get my bro on the insurance aswell so if you spot the car it may not be me! Don't expect that to happen too often though. It's just given me an excuse to get him to pick me up when i'm drunk!

Geee mate, packing on the Kms quickly! Definitely a good thing. Any bet your also taking the long way home now?

Hmmm yes, I seem to see your brother more often then you! I'm sure you'll enjoy meeting people - all a friendly and I'd like to say professional bunch of people.

With regards to insurance, wouldn't it have been easier to just NOT drink, and hence drive everywhere? Hehe. Trust me, you don't want your brother cornering too hard when you've had a few to drink :wink: (A regular occurance...)