Too many sub-sections

Hi guys,

I think there are too many sub-sections for each generation, such as: Megane IV, Renaultsport Megane IV, Megane IV Technical. Expanding on too many sections is a mistake many forums make in my opinion as it divides the conversion. It's not necessary to create this much division for the same topic, especially since there isn't that much traffic to these forums. I suggest just one section for each generation, it will make it easier to browse.

This is just my opinion anyway.

• Like 4

Might also make it easier for noobs who perhaps don't know the difference between generations.

Also, maybe we drop the 1,2,3,4

Maybe we could have for Megane.

"That one with the big but"

"The popular one"

"The one your wife lets you drive on weekends"

Or for Clio

"The popular one"

"The popular ones heavyset younger sister" 

"The one your wife said she would actually drive"

In an effort to be PC, replace wife with Partner or whatever.. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Gambit said:

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Anything else needs improving? Will add it to the backlog of request for updates. 

Yes.

When is the pronoun section to members profiles coming in. 🤣

Also, you need a new dedicated section with several subsections. Magna/Verada/380 appreciation society. Requires, General, Engine, Transmission, Wheels/Brakes/Suspension and a sticky for Blue Smoke canister top ups.

On a more serious note, please don't do either!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/03/2024 at 6:49 AM, Gambit said:

Thanks for the suggestion guys. Anything else needs improving? Will add it to the backlog of request for updates. 

Can you shed some light on the ozrs sticker situation? People are getting ghosted

• 1 month later...
On 15/03/2024 at 11:06 PM, Gambit said:

I’ll follow up

On 15/03/2024 at 6:41 PM, JimmyRickard said:

Can you shed some light on the ozrs sticker situation? People are getting ghosted

#gambit @Gambit@Gambit Ant please PM  me I need a new one. Happy to pay or pick up.  Need one for the back 

20240413_070506.jpg

Edited by SimMelb

5 hours ago, SimMelb said:

#gambit @Gambit@Gambit Ant please PM  me I need a new one. Happy to pay or puck up.  Need one for the back 

20240413_070506.jpg

Looking at revamping the entire decal fulfillment process. Not quite ready yet. Apologies to those who have been waiting. I’ll make sure your decals are sent and make amends accordingly. PM me direct and I’ll compile a list.