black 225 in the country

ln225

hi just had my RSM for 2 weeks and i've still have the smile on my face.i'm live in griffith NSW and everyday i get someone pulling me up and asking me about it and in turn i convert them and i luv it!! I'm a 1st time owner so any tips or info would be great thanks.ren225_3.jpg

Welcome!

Nice to see some new Phase 2 225 owners! Those are hot machines, and I've already seen a few on the road. Hope the numbers increase once the Cup hits the road.

Looks great!

*Wow, just looked up Griffith on the map. It really is a country town! I'm sure it's a great highway cruiser too.

Cheers

Welcome!! Your car looks awesome! I wonder if you'll make it to any social events :mrgreen:

enjoy the site!!

Cheers,

Alex

Hey In225

Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase, for any tips on the meggy look in the 225 section, there is heaps of handy tips :D

--Dagnamit i want the front splitter and head rests off phase II, oh and the rear lights :lol:

Great work mate!

Tom

--Dagnamit i want the front splitter and head rests off phase II, oh and the rear lights :lol:

Shouldn't be too hard :wink:

lol true, ill just take one for a test drive and do a swapsy :D:D

The front splitter wont fit :evil:, and the lights i recon will be pretty dear not to mention the change in wiring :evil:

ahhh dreams....

Hey In225,

I had a good look at your car when I booked my car in for a service a couple of weeks ago...

It looked awesome! The salesman told me it was sold but not to someone interstate :wink:

Anyway great too see you on the site and in regards to the service down there, it didn't seem to bad when

I got my car serviced last week. If you want to get the car serviced by Renault, its the only

official dealership in town!

Congrats and Enjoy the car :D

Adam