Oz Rs Stickers.

Hi everyone, 

I am a bit lost as to what to do. I didnt even want to put this post up. 

However, when I joined the forum back a few weeks ago now, I purchased and paid for 2 of the stickers at $11 each. Anyhow, they have not arrived. So, I emailed the person to whom the paypal payment was made to. And now answer. So today, I private messaged a member on the forum here, to which I noticed had a supply of these for members on a drive day in Victoria in recent times. And no reply. My only other option is to open a Paypal dispute, but SHIT, really now, this is something that I try to avoid, as I like to resolve things where I can. So does anyone here have any ideas, as to what I am to do, or can a a moderator or administrator help solve this issue. 

I purchased, these in mind, to have one on the front of car windscreen and one on rear window. As I travel to car racing meets in Tasmania, plus Targa Tasmania, plus heading off to mainland in about 6 weeks. So, I just wish to give a bit of publicity about the forum. I really would love these if i can before I head off to the mainland and the Winton Historic car racing. 

So here is hoping that someone on here will help me put. I feel really TERRIBLE for having to put this post on here, and I am happy for it to be removed, if I can get an answer. 

Cheers David from Tassie. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jsr said:

Sorry to hear, but to think they shouldn't be too far off 

They tend to go out in batches

Thanks, and I have only just seen the forum title for anything to do with the stickers. I am such a dick. I dont have a problem if there is a wait, I just dont want to miss out on them. And love to have them before the mainland trip in about 6 weeks time. 

Thanks all. Yes we send the stickers out in batches every 4-6 weeks, depending on how many orders come through to process. The more orders, the more frequent the despatches. I’ll be doing another dispatch this weekend, as posted in the main sticker thread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moosey said:

Thanks all. Yes we send the stickers out in batches every 4-6 weeks, depending on how many orders come through to process. The more orders, the more frequent the despatches. I’ll be doing another dispatch this weekend, as posted in the main sticker thread.

Thanks Moosey. I fully understand, and now not concerned. As long as I have them by early May, I dont mind. And thanks for replying. If you wish to remove this topic that I posted an all thread, please do so, As I really felt embarrassed to have brought it to the forum's attention. I am not one for lodging disputes with paypal, and try to sort things out myself. 

Cheers now, and have a great day. 

Kind regards David. 

• Like 3

Thanks Anthony.  I am glad to be a member and supporter. Even though my Megane isnt a RS I love the cars and mine is one that I could afford and one that I an afford to maintain. So, I just like all things Renault, and love to promote where I go. And I love my motorsport. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Hi whoever's in charge now...

Thought I'd post here as I had PM-ed Moosey a few months back (unrelated to this) and not heard back, so figured there was no point sending another one.

I ordered a sticker back in December (2022) and still not received it?

Not sure who looks after this now, perhaps I should have checked before purchasing if they're now defunct?

• 1 month later...

I ordered one late last year as well and never received it. PM'd Moosey but got no response, and just saw they haven't been online since August.

Don't mind just writing mine off as a site donation (have since sold the car), but as they are still listed for sale I think the mods should give an update and remove the listing if no longer available.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

It could be essential to start a PayPal dispute if all other attempts have failed and a fair period of time has passed without a resolution. This is a safeguard for your rights as a customer and could force the vendor to resolve the matter.