G'day from Melbourne

hummel

G'day all,

Just saying a quick hello to this small yet very informative community.

I dont presently own a Clio, however am trying to further my knowledge on them before I commit to a purchase of one, however i like that i see already! I'm just missing on thing.. i haven't even been in one!

Anyway, great forum with a wealth of features and that search function is damn good too!

Cheers :lol:

welcome!!

good luck with the search. may i ask what u are currently driving?

cheers!

alex

G'day all,

Just saying a quick hello to this small yet very informative community.

I dont presently own a Clio, however am trying to further my knowledge on them before I commit to a purchase of one, however i like that i see already! I'm just missing on thing.. i haven't even been in one!

Anyway, great forum with a wealth of features and that search function is damn good too!

Cheers :lol:

Welcome to OzRS hummel.

Thanks for the comments & good luck with your search :mrgreen:

Wow! Not often you get such quick replies on forums :)

Unsure if to buy now or Feburary next year, depends how business is going.

Currently driving a EL Falcon Wagon! Commonly referred to as a boat. I've actually been driving my sisters old Hyundai Excel for the last couple of weeks and while it's a crap car, it has made me want a small yet greta handling car.

Budget wise, well how much do should I be looking at for a pristine 182? There isn't any new ones around anymore so i preumse the used/low kays examples are carrying a price premium.

Anyway, I really do need to go out and test drive one. Would dealers have a problem with a 20yr old driving one? Some do, some dont. ANy recommend dealers that dont crap on *too* much.

Cheers

Budget wise, well how much do should I be looking at for a pristine 182? There isn't any new ones around anymore so i preumse the used/low kays examples are carrying a price premium.

Check the For Sale section mostly indicates where the car is. Other than that carsales.com.au, drive.com.au

Anyway, I really do need to go out and test drive one. Would dealers have a problem with a 20yr old driving one? Some do, some dont. ANy recommend dealers that dont crap on *too* much.

Depends on where you are. Update your location in your profile. Makes its easier to help. :wink:

I was 18 and had no problems of getting test drives of 172s! With 182s... my parents came with me!

Oh, and welcome!

Glad you love the Clio so much... and yes, the EL would be a boat. Good luck!

A good 182 should see the high 20s, low 30s still!

Cheers,

Steve