Hey

ajm

Hey guys,

I'm new here, had my Clio 182 Cup F1 for a couple of months now (2nd owner). Heard about the forum from someone on the road, had a look at the sightings section and saw a pic of my car (XCL-10X) http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=2055 so i thought i should get around to signing up... Great forum, look forward to some of the drive days / social events!

Cheers,

AJ

Hey AJ,

Welcome! Glad you finally found us! Great to see another French Racing Blue 182 on the forum!

So did you get the plates yourself? What was your previous car 3 months ago?

Cheers,

Steven

*EDIT* Just noticed you said you own an F1. Did the previous owner remove the stripes? I do see that you have the rear F1 wing. Or does your car's stickers finish at the wing?

*EDIT NUMBER 2*

Never mind, find your other post;

Hi guys,

I have number #11/30, bought privately in sydney... no racing stripes!

FYI the guy i bought it off also had #10/30 (yeah he had two identical F1's, one for him, one for his wife...)

Cheers,

AJ.

ahh yer i took that pic :)..

where bouts in sydney u from? (since you were at bondi.. im assuming eastern suburbs?)

your clio looks awesome man.. love the plates too...

Thanks for the welcome guys. Yeah, i'm from Bondi, see the occaisional sport around here... is anyone else on here from around the eastern suburbs? Got the plates shortly after i got the car - after being on this site i can see where all the good clio plates went to! Previous owner removed the stripes, was quite impartial to them until i saw how cool they look on the cars that have them...

Hey guys,

I'm new here, had my Clio 182 Cup F1 for a couple of months now (2nd owner). Heard about the forum from someone on the road, had a look at the sightings section and saw a pic of my car (XCL-10X) http://www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=2055 so i thought i should get around to signing up... Great forum, look forward to some of the drive days / social events!

Cheers,

AJ

Welcome ajm to OzRS :mrgreen: Nice to see your car made it to the forum before you 8)