Help needed in Brisbane

grover61

Hi guys, been a lurking member for a while, now ready to commit. Anyone available to look at LY RS280 Sport EDC at Cricks Highway Renault for me as i live in Adelaide and Sweet f/a available here. Gladly give beer money for time and effort. 

Thanks John 

Edited by grover61

8 hours ago, grover61 said:

Hi guys, been a lurking member for a while, now ready to commit. Anyone available to look at LY RS280 Sport EDC at Cricks Highway Renault for me as i live in Adelaide and Sweet f/a available here. Gladly give beer money for time and effort. 

Thanks John 

What do you need looked at mate? Is the car new, demo or 2nd hand? 

18 hours ago, grover61 said:

It's a Demo, would just like it checked over  interior and exterior, paint etc, maybe taken for a spin. Though I figure all should be good as only 6mnth old. 

Sorry mate I've been flat out all day and only just logged on. I'm back to work early in the morning over west so out of time do go check.

Moosey replied to a post of mine the other day for Crick's and said for me to see Cory or Gus over there as they have been with the brand for a long time and know the product as well being a pleasure to deal with.. 

• Like 1