New Melbourne Owner. Clio RS 220 Trophy

Spikar85

8 hours ago, Spikar85 said:

I've heard! Where'd you get it done?

Exhaust world in north Melbourne cost me $110 for a 30 minute job, I've heard of people getting it done for cheaper but it came down to convenience for me.

Sounds a lot better much more gurgles and the occasional loud pop on downshifts  😈💥💥💥😈

• 2 weeks later...

What a steal! I am currently looking for a car ( either a Clio or Abarth 595) and it astounds me what people think they'll get. . The Abarths are 30-40% over Redbook value- I guess it is because Abarths have lowered their new price heaps over the last few years ( I could get a new Competizione with Sabelts for 35 d/a- this would have been well over 40K a year or two ago.)

I just need to be patient and wait for a seller who is like me.....ie gives things away!

5 minutes ago, jpgibson said:

What a steal! I am currently looking for a car ( either a Clio or Abarth 595) and it astounds me what people think they'll get. . The Abarths are 30-40% over Redbook value- I guess it is because Abarths have lowered their new price heaps over the last few years ( I could get a new Competizione with Sabelts for 35 d/a- this would have been well over 40K a year or two ago.)

I just need to be patient and wait for a seller who is like me.....ie gives things away!

JP, looked at both and decided I needed the six speed, the five speed in the Fiat is just not long enough.

Ta. I only need a car occassionally and really just around the city, hence I thoght of the Abarth. Mind you, I dont think the Clio is much bigger.