Cheers from Portugal

OverRedsMRS

Welcome. Always happy to have an international flavour on the forum. There are plenty of people, with experience and knowledge, that are more than willing to help if in need. Glad you love the drive, they are addictive. Enjoy. ☺

Thanks, yes mainly but I’m also planning in doing some in circuit of Portimão (awesome track). We only have 3 permanent circuits here in Portugal....
Do you have many options out there? I only know Adelaide, Melbourne and Bathurst
There aren't as many as we'd like but there are enough to keep us busy! D0000K is the track day regulaire - worth checking out his YouTube channel (do you have a link D?)

On 17/02/2018 at 2:29 PM, chuckovski said:
On 17/02/2018 at 9:50 AM, OverRedsMRS said:
Thanks, yes mainly but I’m also planning in doing some in circuit of Portimão (awesome track). We only have 3 permanent circuits here in Portugal....
Do you have many options out there? I only know Adelaide, Melbourne and Bathurst

There aren't as many as we'd like but there are enough to keep us busy! D0000K is the track day regulaire - worth checking out his YouTube channel (do you have a link D?)

I seem to have two channels:

Lots of clips

Just three clips

While visiting Lisbon I took a walk around Estoril and it felt like I was in the middle of the movie 'Rush'. You could just picture what it was like and how much fun it would have been. I loved Portugal.