G'day from Sydney

C182C

Hi all,

I'm a proud owner of a new Clio 182 Cup (bought around 2 weeks ago!) and enjoying the new car immensely! After driving like a little old granny for about 1 week, I have stared to give it a few sprited bursts on the road and am really starting to see what this great little machine is all about.

I look forward to reading about everyones expereiences and learnig heaps in the process! Just one thing though, is it just me or there there hardly any clios on Sydney roads?

Kev

Hey Kev,

Welcome to the forum! I got mine about 3 months ago, and loving every second of it! Can't put down the keys!

So what colour did you get? And where from?

Hopefully I will see you around!

There are Clios out and about in Sydney, you just have to look harder! But yes, they are a rare sight. Maybe RSC owners keep the car for the weekend only?

Anyway, welcome

Steven

Can't put the keys down?! haha I know exactly what you mean. I got myself a silver one...well titanium i think.

This car is my daily drive as I need the car to go to work and even driving to work is a fun experience -

Having said that, I might give her a little while longer before I really start giving her some haha

Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers

kev

Can't put the keys down?!

Haha - Be careful mate! I've already got to 9,500kms in 3 months!

And yes, driving to work is a great experience everyday! She drives so smoothly when not giving it, doesn't she?

Where abouts are you? I'm from the inner west side of Syd. Hope to see you around!

Once again welcome!

Steven

Hey ..welcome

You will love the car, an the forum is great.

Hey if you have time, this Sunday is the All French Car Day at Silverwater park take a look in the Social section a few of the guys might be coming.

Enjoy

Dont believe Teki04, 3 months ownership of his beast and managed to rack up 1300+ posts... :wink:

I joined in July 05 though! Took me 8 months to get a 182 Cup.

Oh yea, thanks Dom for reminding me! Hope I can make that one!

Hope to meet you and your car there Kev!

Wow! - thanks for the warm welcome. And to think I thought there were hardly any renault sport owners out there. I would love to get involved in any drive days that may occur. Do we have any Sunday drive days (as Saturdays I've always got committments) but I'm always eager to go for a cruise (day/night). I don't know of many nice routes, but I have been going Katoomba along Bells Line Road which I find is quite a nice drive. ANd it would be great to see fellow RS owners - for a bit of company haha

I'm located in the western suburbs - near Lidcombe.

The silverwater french car show is on this Sunday isn't? Notwithstanding of what I've just said about sundays, I happen to be doing something this sunday hehe. I'm actually looking for a new dog and the breeders are located at the Central Coast.

If you pick the right type of road.. and the right type of day you'd be surprised how many Clios you can see in NSW...

pano429eu.jpg

Welcome to the fold, Hope you have many years of trouble free motoring :rofl:

Dave

If you pick the right type of road.. and the right type of day you'd be surprised how many Clios you can see in NSW...

pano429eu.jpg

Welcome to the fold, Hope you have many years of trouble free motoring :rofl:

Dave

Hey Dave where is the link to that on AF again?