New Toy

mrm1tch

Welcome to the forum! Fortuitous meeting with Scott. A good bunch on here and Avery responsive forum. Enjoy...

Hey guys thanks for the feed back. The photos are my car but not my work. Check out "Andrew Wilkie Photography" on Facebook. Does a lot of car shoots. Has done a couple for me in the past. Has done some real nice exotics lately too. Still learning this forum format but more photos to come soon

Here's some more samples of his work with the Megane.

post-22421-0-91766400-1485125716_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

in Brisbane too. Should gather all the white meganes and do a cruise hahahaha

I'd be in that but if I organised it, the resulting rain would ruin all the car washing effort beforehand. Oh and the LY contingent may disown us, and we can't have that... ????

• Like 1

Haha hey pearl white is an optional Renault sport also :wink:

Jason you weren't up Nebo Sunday? I passed a white trophy R coming down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha hey pearl white is an optional Renault sport also :wink:

Jason you weren't up Nebo Sunday? I passed a white trophy R coming down

Not me Robbie, as I am away with work at present - unless Rory broke into my place and took Dusty out for an unauthorised jaunt in the hills.  He's like that...   :mrgreen:  If it was LY instead of white, he'd surely steal it than swear blind that it was his all along.  At least until his dearly beloved needed to put the kids in the back, and serious questions may ensue...  Some of them from me...  :news:

• Like 1

Hey guys, had a brief chat with a bloke at a set of lights in Cannon hill, he was in a yellow megane, mentioned the page so I thought I'd come check it out :)

That was me :)

I'd be in that but if I organised it, the resulting rain would ruin all the car washing effort beforehand. Oh and the LY contingent may disown us, and we can't have that... [emoji3]

BAHAHAHAHA