New 172 Owner In Sydney

InfiniteAdrenalineRacing

Greeting from Sydney guys!! Recently got a 172 dirt cheap, I bought all the parts to run a boosting project for it already but having exam in 2 weeks time, so prob will start it after that, any 172 owners here? 

post-21807-0-64574800-1460281949_thumb.jpg

I love this forum!! Was surfing around in the tech section, then saw the likely minded 172 owners like Ace already done up a turbo too! Didn't have time go through the whole thread as it was a bit lengthy but I am sure I will after my exam when I start getting my hands dirty on the bits and pieces  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:  :hyper:

12717727_10153321217791232_1728325104980

• Like 1

Looks like you've been doing plenty of procrastination since you signed up, you've been everywhere!

I'll hazard a guess and say you're doing your CA exam in a couple of weeks being an auditor? My partner's got her head down studying hard for her module right now too, though her procrastination levels look just as bad as yours :P

• Like 2

Welcome and congrats on the purchase! Best of luck with the project. Interested to see how it turns out.

• Like 1

Can be a bit of a procrastination issue though! [emoji1] What are you studying?

Chartered Accountants exam... don't wanna study but can't fail due to work, so sad  :sicko:  :sicko:

Looks like you've been doing plenty of procrastination since you signed up, you've been everywhere!

I'll hazard a guess and say you're doing your CA exam in a couple of weeks being an auditor? My partner's got her head down studying hard for her module right now too, though her procrastination levels look just as bad as yours :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH bingo!!! Yea I should really leave the computer and close the door to stop my communication to the world until the exam finishes lol

• Like 1