New Yellow Clio Rs200 Adelaide

Stu17

Just calling in to say g'day.

I've been seeing a few other RS traveling through the Adelaide hills so I thought I'd stop in so you can put a name to the car.

Got it back in Sept, so there's 3500+ kms on it so far.

I've been looking at the RS range for quite a few years as I've had quite a few Renaults but the 4 doors of the new model makes it easier to get kids in the back so was a no brainer. It has been a great decision.

cheers guys.

Stu

• Like 2

Hey guys,

New LY RS 200 owner here, 1400km on it, and had my first real drive of it last weekend through the Adelaide hills.

Gotta say i am super impressed with how it goes, better than i had expected, and i expected a lot!

Good to see there are a few of us out there, hope to see some of you guys out on the road.

Hey guys,

New LY RS 200 owner here, 1400km on it, and had my first real drive of it last weekend through the Adelaide hills.

Gotta say i am super impressed with how it goes, better than i had expected, and i expected a lot!

Good to see there are a few of us out there, hope to see some of you guys out on the road.

Woohoo. Next Adelaide drive will be a cracker

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...