Newbie Soon To Be Rs 265 Owner.

Chris851

Hey all just dropping in for an introduction. Heading over to Sydney from Adelaide next wk end to pickup an 2012 megane rs 265 cup! Is got a few km on the clock but looks in top shape and a decent price. Long drive home hopefully to enjoy the car.

Been reading on the fourms and thinking of getting Paul at AP Automotive to flash a tune on there before I drive home. Can't seen many options in Adelaide for this...

Love the good reviews on the car but can't believe how hard it is to find info on them. The dearler told me its chain driven, when I asked if the timing belt had been changed. Is this right are they chain driven.

Will hopefully see some of the Adelaide guys soon.

Cheers

Chris

Edited by Chris851

Welcome to the forum Chris,

Enjoy the drive home from Sydney.  Post some pics when you get a chance - maybe covered in bugs after the drive home...  Enjoy!

Congrats.

It may be worth calling Paul ASAP, he is always pretty busy.

The guys at Renotech do a top job also.

Enjoy

Welcome mate. Definitely a timing belt in there, as per the F4RT on previous Meg 225, 230 and 250.

Paul just flashes the RSTuner tune on there but I think you have to provide it for him. It's easy enough to do yourself if you have a laptop.