Re: Sports Mode Sign On The Odometer Screen

hketernal90

Hi guys,

I own a Clio 4 RS200 EDC.

When I drive with sports mode enabled sometimes the green coloured 'sports mode' turns into orange colour when I accelerate for longer period of time. Is that normal?

Accompanied by the beep? Must look at my partners next time I drive it. Haven't looked to see if the light goes orange. Always beeping tho... :) Good pick up!

Am I the only one who read the owner's manual? lol. Blinks + beeps simultaneously.

It's not placed well enough to be seen while looking where you're going - even worse during enthusiastic runs. I end up shifting based on engine noise, usually just before the 'beep' threshold.

Am I the only one who read the owner's manual? lol. Blinks + beeps simultaneously.

It's not placed well enough to be seen while looking where you're going - even worse during enthusiastic runs. I end up shifting based on engine noise, usually just before the 'beep' threshold.

Hahahaha :) In my defence is SWMBO's Clio so I am guilty of not reading manual for that.

Mine never beeps in sports mode - only beeps in race mode. (I think this discussion has been had in another thread also).

It will in sport mode when in manual

What I meant was, mine never beeps in sports mode when in manual - ever... this is why I said this was discussed in another thread.  I have a feeling there may be different variants of the software??  Other people have also stated that theirs don't beep whilst in manual and sports mode.  It certainly is a mystery.  Also, my green light never goes orange in manual sports mode.

What I meant was, mine never beeps in sports mode when in manual - ever... this is why I said this was discussed in another thread. I have a feeling there may be different variants of the software?? Other people have also stated that theirs don't beep whilst in manual and sports mode. It certainly is a mystery. Also, my green light never goes orange in manual sports mode.

Is so French... Oui? :)