Hi from Italy!

Gardus@Supersprint

Hi guys, I'm Roberto of Supersprint, Italy.

I'm also quite the Renaultsport fan as I used to have a Clio RS 172 ph2:

Clio_Gardus_Cerchi_antracite_01.jpg

Clio_Gardus_Cerchi_antracite_03.jpg

Then I switched for a while to a Clio 1.2 TCE with some mods (RS interior, exhaust, ecu etc) and I'm now a very happy owner of a Megane RS 250 Cup extreme blue.

Here, being tested on our in-house Maha dyno.

Megane-Gardus-dyno-01.jpg

Megane-Gardus-dyno-02.jpg

Megane-Gardus-dyno-03.jpg

Megane-Gardus-dyno-04.jpg

Result! 265 hp and 354 nm completely stock.

Megane-Gardus-Dyno.jpg

I'm currently arranging various mods, obviously (full exhaust, intercooler, ecu map, braided brake hoses, Michelin Supersport, air filter etc...)

Welcome Roberto, Nice 172, I know Supersprint Exhausts a guy in Sydney used to market them,

looked at for my Fiat 600 (1050cc)

Where do you live in Italy

cheers

tony

Yes, we're lucky we got some of the best roads in the world. Last Saturday I was on the hills between Vicenza and the Garda lake...I burned a tank of fuel on twisting roads, driving with a few friends with other nice cars. The car was a blast, it's a very complete package of engine, chassis, brakes, driving position...

It only lacks in sound, but it's my job...

... Last Saturday I was on the hills between Vicenza and the Garda lake...I burned a tank of fuel on twisting roads, driving with a few friends with other nice cars. The car was a blast, it's a very complete package of engine, chassis, brakes, driving position...

It only lacks in sound, but it's my job...

I spent a month at largo di Garda in 2012. Amazing place. It's the mountain bike capital of Europe in summer and the ice climbing capital in winter. The castle in Arco looks like something out of lord of the rings. Great food and coffee

Drove a Megane Estate deisel around the lake and to Venice then up to Munich and through the Gottard tunnel and round to Florence. down to Rome and Pompeii. It was my first taste of French cars. Maxed out at 197 kmph indicated on an autobahn. I am still expecting a speeding ticket to arrive. Had no problems with Italian drivers or roads at all but was constantly amazed at the crazy Germans trying to drive their huge 6 and 7 series bmw around the narrow roads around the place.

Recently bought a clio 172. Would love to dive a clio round the alps there.

Only other car I *need* to have is a new fiat 500. Saw lots in Italy and made a goal to photograph 500 fiat 500s. Ended up wit just over 400 (with the help of family).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, yes it's a very nice place to live with many activities between the mountains, the lakes and the big difference in climate between summer and winter, lots of nice roads too.

About the 500: I could probably take pictures of 50-100 in a day, especially when we have the Abarth Club Italy meetings at the company.