RS200 in Bathurst

djw24s

Hey All

Took delivery of a Flamme Red RS200 Cup Trophy a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know, the only one in Bathurst. What an amazing car!! The auto gearbox is amazing and the performance even better. Looking forward to a run up the Putty Road in a few weeks. Will post photos in the near future.

Welcome and congrats on the purchase!

Please post some pics when you can 8)

Hey All

Took delivery of a Flamme Red RS200 Cup Trophy a couple of weeks ago. As far as I know, the only one in Bathurst. What an amazing car!! The auto gearbox is amazing and the performance even better. Looking forward to a run up the Putty Road in a few weeks. Will post photos in the near future.

Congrats on the nice new car.

If your in town on the 1st weekend in March be sure to come up to Mt Panorama & say g'day (we will be there doing rounds of the 2014 NSWHCC).

• 3 weeks later...

Being a local for a year (lol, I was serconded at the Kelso & Bathurst Simplot Plants), I loved the winter.

Yes it was cold, but heck, cold and blue skies and brilliant sunny days - how can you bloody go past that?!

AND

Cold + Blue sunny skies as far as the eye can see + RS200EDC = Absolute epic-ness in road running.

Have you gunned on the road to the caves yet?

I would love to go back up there with the wifey this time and take her to Mayfield Gardens.

Welcome, your car will no doubt be one of a kind there!