Hello... again

redFST

Since I haven't posted in over 5 years I thought this was appropriate!

My last RS was a black 172 Clio which I sold in 2008. Picked up this animal on saturday morning!!

of8t.jpg

Its a brand-spankin' 265 Trophy and I absolutely love it!

Took it down through the Royal National park straight after I got it (photo taken at Stanwell Tops lookout) and was extremely impressed with how it performed (when I wasnt stuck behind slow traffic.... or my mate's 86 :P )

Looking forward to taking it out on some ozRS drive days real soon!

Yeeeeees! Welcome back Aidan!

Very excited to hear you were back in the fold 8)

Red is such a good colour on Meg 3s too!

Congrats on your nice new ride there Aiden. :D

I am pretty sure I now own your old ride you just mentioned (which I sadly have to sell). :(

haha yeah that's it, i recognise the wheels!

Man, I've missed that car ever since you drove it away!

Congrats on your nice new ride there Aiden. :D

I am pretty sure I now own your old ride you just mentioned (which I sadly have to sell). :(

haha yeah that's it, i recognise the wheels!

Man, I've missed that car ever since you drove it away!

I think there may have been another owner just before me though, or did you trade it in to a dealer? I bought it off a dealer near um, oh goodness now I cant remember the name somewhere near Milperra.

I know you owned it though as there was a massive 5 pages long receipt in the logbook from all the work you had done on it back in 2008 with your name on it :)

Congrats on your new ride!

Haha no, definitely not me fortunately I've always been independent enough to purchase my own vehicles!

I bought it in August 09. some other receipts looks like the car enjoyed a short stint in orange after you owned it. Paul V thorough indeed, was impressed with the 5 page long hand written receipt.

How are you enjoying your new ride?

How are you enjoying your new ride?

Im absolutely loving it!

Had the first drive in the rain on the way to work tonight and was super impressed how it performs. Power on through turns, even in the wet, and it just pulls the nose where the wheels are pointed with minimal loss of traction. The diff is magic!

Welcome back Aiden

From memory you moved into a ralliart colt after the 172?

Good to have you back with an RS no less in the stable

No that wasnt me. I ended up in a 2003 Mazda 2 after the clio haha!

Great little car, dont get me wrong, but man it hurt every time i saw an RSC on the road!

Welcome back! I never saw an 265 in Red before. It looks awesome :D

One of the better looking colors :wink:

Cheers

Thanks mate, I've only seen one other on the road... it was a horrible overcast day and the car was absolutely filthy so i wasnt super impressed with it lol

But the demo i ended up driving months later was a red one and it really looked the business.