Hi there

Quadrastu

Hi guys, new to the forum but I've been around Renaults for over 20 yrs.

Probably owned, worked on and modified most of the range and I'm currently in the process of shipping my 21 Turbo Quadra over.

Having settled in well I now need to get myself back into an Rs and start enjoying the drives and get to meet some other enthusiasts.

Stu

Hi guys, new to the forum but I've been around Renaults for over 20 yrs.

Probably owned, worked on and modified most of the range and I'm currently in the process of shipping my 21 Turbo Quadra over.

Having settled in well I now need to get myself back into an Rs and start enjoying the drives and get to meet some other enthusiasts.

Stu

Nice, welcome aboard Stu

Don't think we've had a quadra in the country before!

Hi, currently living in the Redlands just outside Brisbane.

I'm sure it is the only 21 Turbo in Oz, let alone the rarer Quadra model. There was one for sale in NZ a few months back but don't know if it sold and stayed out there.

Not got any recent pics as it was locked away when we emigrated so I will post some once she arrives.

Hi Stu,

I'd advise you check out the Renault Car Club of QLD. They don't have a huge online presence, but there's often some interesting Renaults around the club and they'd probably love to check out the 21.