My new Megane 265 'Cup'

tezza

Hi there I am ecstatic- 2 days ago bought a MegAne 265 'Cup' at Gary and Warren Smith in Rimgwood- Capsicum Red with add ons of bi xenon lights, Sat Nav, front sensors ( rear ones are standard ) and tinting

I read every review, all of which are astounding this litlle terrier, this hottie, thus little scorcher is the fastest front wheel drive in the world.

The latest web review ' this is arguably the best built front wheel drive ever'

But I have to wait till mid/late June 2013 till I get it

I can't stop thinking about it.

Please tell me if you have one and how it is going

guess what, I'm not a gen or gen y dude, I am a baby boomer who has fallen madly in love! Ohhbb

I also have a 250 and it is the duck's guts!! Unbelievable handling, performance and great looks makes it in my opinion one of the most desirable cars this side of $100K!!! I hope the four months goes quickly for you - you will be a happy chappy once it finally gets here. Congrats on buying what I believe is the THE best hatch on the market - full stop!!

PS - keep in touch with this forum - it is THE best way to get to know your car before and after you take delivery. I find the info from other members really enriches my ownership experience - and don't be afraid to put your own posts up as often as you like! Also come to our annual meet in Spetember and learn from and enjoy the company of other RS members - it is a blast!!

Welcome mate!

I absolutely love RS Meg 3s in red. Not sure why more aren't around.

Hope the wait isn't too bad! 8)

Yehh I'm stoked, watch it on you tube eat up a Porsche Cayman R, in shoot out with a BRZ looked like a car designe 15 years ago.

I decided to get xenon lights - believe they are excellent.

I got Sat Nav rather than the speed timer gadgets over 400 metres etc/ - if you want both sat nav and that gadget / you can't- it is one or the other.

I got a great deal with Gary and Warren Smith, from a fella called Serge.

With the xenon lights ($1490) , Sat Nav, front sensors - $400 ( back ones are standard) and tinting, the Cup cost me $47730 drive away - big dollars but as we know the 265 is the fastest 2 wheel drive in the world, so when we can't afford a Lambo Aventador, the only next best choice is Megane 250 or 265

don't ya reckon brothers

vrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm

.... Bubblebubblescratchscratvhbubbke

have any of you with the 250 upgraded the exhaust and muffler systen.. and the result???

I also have a 250 and it is the duck's guts!! Unbelievable handling, performance and great looks makes it in my opinion one of the most desirable cars this side of $100K!!! I hope the four months goes quickly for you - you will be a happy chappy once it finally gets here. Congrats on buying what I believe is the THE best hatch on the market - full stop!!

I will come to Sep meeting - where is it held brother? In Victoria ?

Cheers

Tezza - location is not yet decided. Last years was at benalla/winton raceway. As for this year, that is a very good question? Gents??!!!

Tezza says : thanks for the welcome bros!!!

The Megane 265 at the Renault dealer I'm Ringwood is a ''Tropy'

it is a lotire expensive thant

Cup' and it chrrome 'face' on the mags which spoil the sports look

my red Cup will have the black Matt look all o er and with the red splash of the brake caliper - very sporty

cheers - yell more about your 250 or 265 Cuos.. Or 8.08

Howdy Tezza, and welcome aboard!

The Renault Car Club of Victoria is holding their annual Renault Round Up at the Docklands this Sunday (Disclaimer: I'm the current President) and it'd be great if you could make it down for a chat! :D

Heh gryff

how r u travelling - not too fast

heh listen gryff, I bought the hot scorcher, slot car , fastest front wheel drive 265 'Cup' brother, but it has not been built yet bro

I don't get that hot little red capsicum hatch until mid to late June brother

I didn't think I'd turn up till I got the little terrier

EH

and by the way brother, do Club rules prevent an old fella, baby boomer coming sling and joining

but mate, anyone with a 265 must be cool Eh??

Cheers :Tezza