New to Albury!

BUSGO

I have relocated to Albury and spent the last couple of days getting established in time for plenty of free time over the weekend and coming months to roam the roads and explore new scenery. :hyper:

3 transits, Newcastle to Albury by bike, Albury to Newcastle by 4 tonner, and finally Newcastle to Albury by RS200!

Got pinged for 10k over the limit on the first leg, just 500metres from departure.... :(

Thanks guys. Yep, removal was smooth as. Will be keen to tour the mountains and Winton again soon. Have some biker friends down this way and they are having a get together in 2 weeks. Might do a run over the Snowys.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks edgar! I'll track you down unless you spot me around town and flag me down first. lol

I met you very briefly at Winton Nationals. It was my 1st ever track day in the car.

lol... thanks for the wave but I must admit I wasn't watching for it from a benz and missed it.

@ That Guy. I can't find any details about you or your car on the forum? What are you driving?

lol... thanks for the wave but I must admit I wasn't watching for it from a benz and missed it.

@ That Guy. I can't find any details about you or your car on the forum? What are you driving?

Yeah was just some real high quality car i was working on. haha. You didnt answer my question, what part of alb u living in. If i may ask such a question. haha

I 2nd your query to That guy

oops sorry. I currently live in Padman Dve!!

My unit here is sold and I'm looking elsewhere right now. - Still in Albury though.

Where do you work Edgar?