Hi guys been here a while thought id say Hi

Annuarhm

Hey guys been a member for a while now and never introduced myself better late than never lol , My names Annuar im from Sydney bought my self a clio sport 172 ph 2 iceberg last year around July and loving it apart from some lil things its an awsome car , done mostly suspension mods such as eibachs koni yellow whiteline swaybar and camber bolts , also came with a custom exhaust not loud fairly quiet with a slight burbul at low revs and added a pipercross panel filter , its a great car for the money except when it gives you the odd problem lol hopefully catch a meet one day its a great Forum and an awsome community picked up heaps of good hints and tips cheers

Choose the IMG code on photobucket (and stick them in one post to save space) and it'll show up in your post properly 8)

PS. I like what you've done with her. She'd handle on rails now :mrgreen:

Hey Wolf yer will definately look into them theres a couple of tyres and brands i read good things about hopefully can fall on some good ones with a decent price tag lol this forums helped me heaps info wise so im sure ill make the right choice thanks again to all :wink:

• 1 month later...