Newbie RS200 CUP In Melb

GXT

Hi Guys,

A much overdue induction, first time poster, thought it was time I stepped out of the shadows.

Firstly I want say what an awesome resource this forum has been during my acquisition of an 2011 Clio Cup.

Coming from a skyline gtst, I’ve never been happier in making the transition to the RS world, and I have no doubt this will not be the last.

Little bit about the Clio, I’ve had her for about 6 months now, around 7.5k on the clock and the most exciting adventure to date was taking part in the driver dynamics Sandown track day.

I look forward to getting more involved in the oz Renault community.

Some lame pics (Ericsson camara :oops: )

6368950431_736ab5cba1.jpg

6368951575_5268446c3f.jpg

6368949301_6015ec1b7f.jpg

6368947171_94a5e8920a.jpg

6368952093_e1fb96b799.jpg

(My favorite :) born for the track)

6368958331_e7cb1f5f32.jpg

Cheers

Nice!

Looks awesome mate! Welcome and where abouts in Melb are you located?

Nice!

Northern subs, Mill Park Lakes / Southmorang area, sadly i'm yet to see any fellow RS's :(

Welcome, welcome. :)

Did you have a chat with Jeff at the DD day? He's also a Renault owner, and sometimes stops past to say hello :)

Sorry no, but i do plan to do few more of the DD Trackdays, addicted thanks to the Clio.

Welcome aboard.

A mighty fine vehicle you've stepped into. Great choice in bang for buck - and ofcourse, the track.

Keep us posted as time goes on what new feedback you have.

Any modding plans?

Cheers,

WOLF

Nice!

Northern subs, Mill Park Lakes / Southmorang area, sadly i'm yet to see any fellow RS's :(

Well I can think of no less than two more RS's straight away in that very area :D

Welcome aboard.

A mighty fine vehicle you've stepped into. Great choice in bang for buck - and ofcourse, the track.

Keep us posted as time goes on what new feedback you have.

Any modding plans?

Cheers,

WOLF

Thanks Wolf,

Ahh Mods, of course, but given that there already close to perfect balance in my view, don't want to fall into a trap and ruin it (if possible) as this is also my daily drive.

Currently keen on :

• OZRS Sticker 8)

• Akrapovic EVO Exhaust

Future:

• KW V1 Coilovers

• Advans AD08

• DS2500

Debating:

• Wrapping the roof black, i think it would give the decals and the front / rear bumper some contrast, but this is up in the air..

Welcome mate! I'm liking it in the red!

And agreed on all of your planned mods. I'm on the cusp of an Akra exhaust too, just need to tie up a few more 'necessary' expenses and then make the order! Can not wait!

You can find a few suppliers via the thread on here. I'm waiting to hear back from two that I've narrowed it down to (in Melbourne)