Hi, I'm new : )

decoy

Hi from Melbourne,

Thought I'd join as I'm now seriously looking at a Megane R.S. 250 Monaco GP LE before they all go.

I've shopped around, and after comparing other brands within my price range, this is at the top of the list.

Any one here in posession of one ? and their thoughts on their purchase for better or for worse.

I had considered delaying the purchase "IF" Renault were to release the 265 Trophy in liquid yellow next year,

however after contacting Renault Australia is appears that this is a definate NO show, ashame.....

Hi from Melbourne,

Thought I'd join as I'm now seriously looking at a Megane R.S. 250 Monaco GP LE before they all go.

I've shopped around, and after comparing other brands within my price range, this is at the top of the list.

Any one here in posession of one ? and their thoughts on their purchase for better or for worse.

I had considered delaying the purchase "IF" Renault were to release the 265 Trophy in liquid yellow next year,

however after contacting Renault Australia is appears that this is a definate NO show, ashame.....

The "facelift" RS250 will simply become the 265, it will have a new front treatment and different wheels, it will have a double clutch option also.. not sure when to expect it though and it wont be any better than the RS250 witch in reality has 265bhp in any case.

Just get the 250, there will always be a new model cumming out, I remember a friends dad always waiting for the new "HSV", he waited near 7 years before he realized they would bring out a facelift every 6 moths and there was no point waiting.

Decoy,

If you want Monaco GP ....HURRY !

Most dealer have sold there alloted Monacos. Only a handfull left australia wide. To be honest no dealers will be offering discounts on this model as it is ripping value at list and only 50 cars for oz !

Good luck in your search