Soon to be newbie.. Perth

Esoteric

Hi all,

I currently have an Aussie delivered Evo6 that's modded nicely but just bought a house a little way out of the city (after living 1km from the office for years). Given that in its current tune the Evo gets about 200-250km a tank and has track spec suspension which feels like being paddled (I imagine).. am looking to offload my baby and pick up something more commute friendly.

All came about when I saw a gold/yellow R26 drive by a few weeks back and really stood out so am after one of them.. none for sale in Perth so hopefully one pops up soon. Will be in Melb next week so going to check one out over there and maybe ship it back.

Hopefully will be posting about my new car soon :)

Thomas

Hi mate, welcome to the forums. Why not get an R26 from the East and bring it over? There are a few available atm and its easy getting a car sent from the East. I just sold my black one to Hamish on the forums here, miss it greatly as they are a GREAT car. Best of luck in the search and the sale of the Evo. Be good to get another Perth RS owner on board. :)

Cheers,

Justin.

Welcome! Hope you find one soon, as well as a new home for your Evo 8)

Thanks guys, I wouldn't mind "having" to keep the evo if it doesn't sell to be honest.. not sure what the missus would say about that though.

I actually bought the evo from melb which was painless so yep, if I find something over that way I'll bring it back to sunny Perth :)

Will keep you updated

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks mate... just waiting on the Evo to sell.. have found the R26 to buy :)

The waiting is killing me although having being driven as a passenger in the evo for the first time is making the sale hard on me lol.. felt fkn quick compared to when driving

Thanks mate... just waiting on the Evo to sell.. have found the R26 to buy :)

The waiting is killing me although having being driven as a passenger in the evo for the first time is making the sale hard on me lol.. felt fkn quick compared to when driving

Heheh...most quick cars do.

It's a "control" thing. :wink:

WOLF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on the new arrival. Every time I see an R26 I miss mine. Bloody great cars! Hopefully see you along on the next drive day :)

A drive day is definitely on the cards once the weather sorts itself out!

Absolutely! We should aim for end Oct perhaps, maybe the week after FCF? I'm in!