Hello from Sydney

declank

Welcome! Where in Sydney are you located? Plans for the car? And some photos when you're ready, please 8)

Brisneyland represent here...howdy.

Great little pick up buddy...enjoy.

Pics and info when you're ready. Story thus far,and plans for your new ride.

Service her well.

Cheers,

WOLF

Thanks everyone! This forum already bringing the goods!

Yes bought it off original owner (an architect) who's been doing quite short commutes in it. Well kept, regularly servied, but more wear than 'weekend drive' condition.

In terms of priorities: Needs timing belt asap, so will be chasing up leads there. I've found the glowing reports of Paul V's work in Carlton so plan to get some quotes for labour and labour+parts from him and some other places on the southside.

Then I need the replace the bulb in the centre dash display (radio+A/C) haven't found any forum threads on that, so any leads would be welcome! After that I'll address a couple of superficial issues - some gutter rash and a little 'stubble' (scrape) on the front spoiler. ... then photos :)

Also any leads for a *ahem* PDF of a service manual would be great.... :wink:

Cheers

Hi again,

Can help you source the parts, and have them delivered to your door or Pauls (although this must be cleared with him again). It's a common request i get, parts from me - work by AP Automotive.

I'm sure i've seen something on the bulb change, so hopefully someone will come onboard soon and direct.

Gutter rash - a few places, 2 up here in QLD, but see what's what locally first.

Cheers,

WOLF